Rian's Forum

A place to discuss Rian's stuff, and stuff that isn't Rian's stuff. Hello!
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:55 am

All times are UTC-08:00

Post subject: Beatrix and Jen
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:44 am 
Pie-Pan Grease

I enjoyed Rian's employment of the 'elemental' reference in the names Beatrix and Jen, and can sympathize with 'young joe' and is unwillingness to settle for second or even third best. I like letters and numbers and the symmetries therein, and so wondered if anyone shares a similar interest. I have written a number of scripts over the years which because of lack of effective representation their core ideas have been harvested... its rather sad seeing a clone of one of your story lines butchered on the big screen... oh well... I get to be the first of the 'Self transforming elves' which is perfectly prime to me! Clearly Rian is privy to these tricks would anyone else like to share some of theirs? I have a blog about it and using this technique I have created a character too. He's a doozy! If y'all thought Anton Chigurh was bad apple you'll love what the 'butchers' son' Starless O Shadowtail has in store for you! He is the real deal and treads the wine press of gods wrath like a frickin stair master! I only wish he could actually be real... in any case: I see you!! :wink: (my lil' site is pretty shitty for the time being because I have only had time to write with it, but its the ideas that shine anyhow):

http://symmetryofself.wordpress.com/2014/06/07/the-self-transforming-elves-and-the-dangers-of-heavy-metal/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G11prumD2pY

Post subject: Re: Beatrix and Jen
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:49 pm 
Pie-Pan Grease

Rian's use of the word "blunderbuss" is particularly clever as it sums to 137, a particularly special number which is also an eisenstein prime and unless I am mistaken is also the sum of his first and last name:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/137_(number)

"The Hebrew word קבלה (Kabbalah) takes a Gematria value of 137. Kabbalah is generally taken to mean "receiving," as evident from its root in Hebrew k-b-l (kof-beit-lamed), to "receive". Nevertheless, an additional nuance of meaning can be derived from the first appearance of its root (k-b-l) in the Torah. In Exodus 26:5 and 36:12, the root k-b-l appears to imply a state of “corresponding” rather than “receiving.” It is used to describe the “corresponding loops” which, when clasped together, enjoined the two sections of the Tabernacle’s ceiling. These loops were suspended directly over the veil that divided the Holy Place and the Holy of Holies. Symbolically, this is the threshold between the physical dimension and the utterly spiritual dimension. In other words, at the boundary line of the physical world, the number 137 emerges."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:42 am 
Pie-Pan Grease

I got nothing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:07 am 
Upper Crust

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:47 am 
Pie-Pan Grease

Oh I got it Justin, just don't want it is all. Any movie whose moral of the story is suicide is trash anyhow. Allow me to explain; Rian's movie Looper is a slight against me, personally. Really, really... Allow my explanation to this radical and dubious claim: (that is if you can count high enough to get it.) different film, different talent/'No country':

The gemetria of the name "Anton Chigurh" equals 138, this is exactly the same as the gemetria of the word "symmetry" I once had a name which equaled 130. The silent H being equal to 8. "...men are like spiders..."
Anton is a reflection of cause and effect. Karma incarnate and the man who will feed you your own heart. The scene where Woody's character tells to the 'suit' about the missing floor is the first clue.

I know this because my name is 'Starless', my gemetria equals 113. My name is a conceptual ring or halo. You will note that at the end of the movie after Llewelyn has been regulated, there are two hotel doors 112, 114 presented at the crime scene. These numbers indicate something quite dark; 112 equals "Per-yngve" Ohlin, 114 equals "Kurt Cobain". 

Both of these gentlemen commit suicide by shot gun/blunderbuss...

I am still here. Why are you? you fat gentile-pigs destroyed my forests, soiled my rivers and raped my mother. I am the firstborn Son of Gaia, a Pikey and your most awful 'night-terror' realized. Expect us!

I believe the expression is: "OH CHRIST! OH CHRIST! OH CHRIST!..."

Funny gif tho' Justin!:lol: Does your mom know you skate the big boy ramp? just make sure you keep that helmet on, life is hard after all.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:56 pm 
Upper Crust

I appreciate what you've done here, but I just think it's a funny GIF.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:53 pm 
Upper Crust

I am so lost right now.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:33 pm 
The Pin's Mom

STAR2D2 :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:07 am 
Pie-Pan Grease

It's the little ones that get ya