Rian's Forum

A place to discuss Rian's stuff, and stuff that isn't Rian's stuff. Hello!
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:45 am

All times are UTC-08:00

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:09 pm 
Pie-Pan Grease

I realized I should have posted this a while back, so I decided to ask now than later.

I'm not sure if Mr. Johnson has ever taken small one note requests from his fans here on the forum, but I had an idea for a little inside joke for a scene involving Luke in SW Episode VIII (and maybe Mr. J's three steps ahead of me and has this included in the script, so I could end up sounding like a broken record).

Okay, here it goes:

The joke is that we see Luke and Rey working together, maybe they're inside the falcon or elsewhere working on some equipment, and it's revealed that Luke has some Power Convertors on hand. Thus, the inside joke is that he finally had time (presumably between ROTJ and TFA) to go to a nearby station (either Toshi or elsewhere) to pick up some 'Power Convertors'-- because we never saw him pick up any in the Original Trilogy.

So is an inside-joke request like this okay?

P.S.

If you're reading this Mr. Johnson-- don't feel obliged to answer. Surprise me either way. :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:38 pm 
Hash Head

I second that suggested joke. That could be pretty funny. "Hey Rey, hand me one of those power converters over there"... LOL