Rian's Forum

A place to discuss Rian's stuff, and stuff that isn't Rian's stuff. Hello!
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:04 am

All times are UTC-08:00

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:45 pm 
Hash Head

Some ideas for the New Triology, from a 5-year-old perspective!!!!

In a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. And where the rages have wared, and evil and galactic republic have been struggling. The battles of Endor and Tatooine the Storm Troopers are looking for some datas. And Tusken Raiders keep it so they can hide the data from R2D2 into the sand. And so, the Storm Troopers will never find it. The Tusken Raiders get lonely when they dont have any tusken raider alone. And what happens usually every day for them, they have to fight for the enemies. Like usual everybody is their enemy except the people are not either. And then what happens in Endor what really happens in Tatooine - Ewoks are looking for any sign of log smashing.

So... in the forest of Endor, the Ewoks are logging things down to make things to crush At-Sts heads off. What makes their bodies fall off and their legs. And what happens for Ewoks is they get scout troopers and storm troopers are not afraid of Ewoks, but they should excape from the evil. The evil is on their mission to detroy Luke's ship, the X-wing. But, Luke destroys the death star, then it's impossible for death star to destroy Luke's X-wing without his self.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:57 pm 
Pie-Pan Grease

I think the kid is onto something. Rian, recruit this kid on your writing staff (if you have one..) and make this happen!

I'm excited for the new trilogy, I think it will change what we all think of star wars completely. You're probably toiling away at that script right now Rian, keep going!
I can't wait to see the universe you create! 8)

I think the new trilogy should do away with the Jedi/Sith completely, and we should see something much more fundamental and mysterious than that.
I mean, SW is a blank slate now, so anything can be done, no limits!

For instance, what if we had a story that followed a ship of crewman (and women) who were exploring the nether regions of the galaxy, contacting civilizations one by one throughout.
Then our main character, (ship's captain) could lead the story as he, she, or they account for every event in the story. We can watch the crew go through those adventures, growing and learning as time goes by and the story progresses. Maybe they're trying to reach an end goal, maybe not. The sky's the limit!

What do ya think?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:03 pm 
Upper Crust

That kinda sounds like Star Trek to me.

Anyway, it just pinged to me today that the much-misunderstood and maligned Canto Bight side-story absolutely feeds into non-Jedi/Senate/Imperials/Sith/etc. stories and thus gives a backbone in the main saga to connect the two. Rogue One does a bit of work here as well, come to think of it.