Rian's Forum

A place to discuss Rian's stuff, and stuff that isn't Rian's stuff. Hello!
It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:38 pm

All times are UTC-08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:39 pm 
Cream on the Upper Crust

I do, however, have skinny legs and big ears on the top of my head, but will throw a bomb at anyone who mentions the fact to my face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:47 pm 
The Pin's Mom

*throws a brick at max*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:06 pm 
Upper Crust

sarahalyse wrote:
*throws a brick at max*

Would that be a mason-favored building material, or a concentrated prism of cocaine?

Because in the search for buying duplicates of all things worn/held/touched by "Brick" characters, I've found the latter hard to come by...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:15 pm 
The Pin's Mom

tsukasa13 wrote:
sarahalyse wrote:
*throws a brick at max*

Would that be a mason-favored building material, or a concentrated prism of cocaine?

Herriman by way of Tarantino? I shudder to think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:13 am 
Shamus

Darn it! Wrong continent again! I’d hate you, if I didn’t love you already.

And on avatar topic: My face isn’t REALLY a bunch of tunnel-forming planetoids

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:09 pm 
Upper Crust

rcjohnso wrote:
tsukasa13 wrote:
You know what would be really cool, although not Toronto related? Remember that time Nathan gave that cool presentation at the apple store about making the soundtrack? Wouldn't it be awesome if you came to the (cough*chicago*cough) mac store and had a presentation/q&a about editing on a mac? Jeffrey Nachmanoff, of Traitor and Day After Tomorrow fame, is doing something of this sort, you should totally come and one-up him.

Or you know, if you don't want to do a presentation, we could just hang out at the apple store and chat...

I hope to, but it would take some creative tapdancing... we actually had a sheetload of FCP problems during the cutting. Though to be fair, most (nearly all?) of them were probably due to our ramshackle set-up and work flow, which was improvised in a hotel basement in Montenegro.

I'm feeling rather rotten about missing Jeffery's presentation today, so I just wanted to say again how awesome it would be if you came here and did a little diddy...

It would be awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:41 pm 
The Duke

I heard that some guy who had a part in BRICK has weird little movie at The Toronto Film Festival's Midnight Madness called DEADGIRL. I think it screens the 6th. And then that guy is going to party with Team Bloom a couple days later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:48 pm 
Upper Crust

I heard some guy is still thinking of draining his college spending-money fund to go to said Toronto film festival. Unfortunately, he keeps hearing a voice in his head saying that it's a terrible, terrible idea, and thus probably won't be able to make it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:57 pm 
Upper Crust

tsukasa13 wrote:
I heard some guy is still thinking of draining his college spending-money fund to go to said Toronto film festival. Unfortunately, he keeps hearing a voice in his head saying that it's a terrible, terrible idea, and thus probably won't be able to make it...

Who is feeding you my thoughts?!?!?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:28 pm 
The Pin's Mom

piehouserat wrote:
I heard that some guy who had a part in BRICK has weird little movie at The Toronto Film Festival's Midnight Madness called DEADGIRL. I think it screens the 6th. And then that guy is going to party with Team Bloom a couple days later.

I heard that some girl who posts on the Brick forum is this close to strangling her best friend for planning her wedding during the Toronto Film Festival, since otherwise she'd be there with bells on...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:02 am 
Upper Crust

*post deleted*

Last edited by ronen on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:14 am 
Upper Crust

CubanB31 wrote:
tsukasa13 wrote:

A small dove swoops into my room through the air vent around three every other tuesday, asks me to put on a blindfold, and opens my door, where rough hands guide me out of my building and into the back of a DHL truck. About thirty minutes later, it stops, and I am pushed out onto a beach, where all your thoughts are written in the sand. Unfortunately, the truck is never there when I turn around, and I must repeat your thoughts over to myself for the entire walk home to prevent forgetting them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:30 am 
Cream on the Upper Crust

piehouserat wrote:
I heard that some guy who had a part in BRICK has weird little movie at The Toronto Film Festival's Midnight Madness called DEADGIRL.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0896534/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:32 am 
Upper Crust

tsukasa13 wrote:
CubanB31 wrote:
tsukasa13 wrote:

A small dove swoops into my room through the air vent around three every other tuesday, asks me to put on a blindfold, and opens my door, where rough hands guide me out of my building and into the back of a DHL truck. About thirty minutes later, it stops, and I am pushed out onto a beach, where all your thoughts are written in the sand. Unfortunately, the truck is never there when I turn around, and I must repeat your thoughts over to myself for the entire walk home to prevent forgetting them.

How do you know it's DHL if you're blindfolded? I smell a conspiracy. Also, next time make sure you have a digital camera with you.

But that explains why, every other Tuesday, I wake up with sand in my pants.
:shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:34 am 
The Pin's Mom

tsukasa13 wrote:
CubanB31 wrote:

You read Wilkinson?
What?
You know, the dove guy.
Oh, yeah.
His descriptions of things are really good.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next