Just in case anyone wanted to go to LA for the opening but couldn't afford it...there's hope!http://www.travelzoo.com/friend/?deal=569410
Today only (Wednesday, April 15), Allegiant is celebrating its new service to Los Angeles with $15 each-way fares from 13 cities across the U.S. That's not a typo -- flights to LAX are as low as $30 roundtrip.
The only catches are that tickets must be purchased by 6pm PT on April 15 and that these fares are very limited, will sell out quickly, and are not available on all flights. Travel is valid May through September.
Even if the $15 fare isn't available on both legs of your flight, fly one way for $15 and the other way for the regular fare to lower the overall cost of the trip.
This sale is available between Los Angeles and these cities:
* Bellingham, Washington ... service starts May 2
* Grand Junction, Colorado ... service starts May 1
* Medford, Oregon ... service starts May 1
* Missoula, Montana ... service starts May 2
* Monterey, California ... service starts May 3
* Springfield, Missouri ... service starts May 3
The list was much longer, but a lot of cities had service starting after May 15, so I chucked 'em.
I'm way too lazy to ever be truly belligerently insane.